Training your team has never been easier.
While coming together a training course may not be possible right now, we continue to support our partners through customised training. These include both online and offline sessions, combining live meetings with self-study.
We create a private online workspace (see an example here) for your team and meet according to a schedule that suits you. We meet with your staff for guided Zoom sessions, answering questions and giving feedback, while between meetings participants work (in teams or individually) through the course materials, tasks and exercises. Follow-up sessions and coaching can also also be easily added.
The most frequently requested customised trainings are:
- Reporting Skills & Professional Writing
- Project Planning & Proposal Writing
- Results-Based Management, Monitoring & Evaluation
In 2021 we conducted customised training for teams in places such as Kenya, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Nepal, South Africa and Thailand for organisations including the World Food Programme, Population Services International, Hand in Hand and DFID.
CONTACT US and let us arrange a call to discuss your needs in more detail.
"The course is a game-changer. I am already applying the things I have learnt and I have started seeing the difference."
- M.M., Operational Information Management and Reporting Officer with World Food Programme Somalia
2021 CUSTOMISED TRAINING ASSIGNMENTS
WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (REGIONAL BUREAU NAIROBI) - REPORTING SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL WRITING TRAINING
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2021
- This course has transformed how I think of professional writing.
- With what I have learned in this course, I feel I can improve the funding proposals I prepare, the memos I write, and, above all, the reports and concept notes.
POPULATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL - REPORTING SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL WRITING TRAINING
MAY & JUNE 2021
HAND IN HAND, ZIMBABWE - PROJECT PLANNING & PROPOSAL WRITING
- Thanks a million to ELD for this exciting and essential course. Each topic was fascinating from the beginning to the end, and we learned more about the criteria and steps of proposal writing.
DFID NEPAL - REPORTING SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL WRITING
- The techniques in the course will enhance my professional reporting skills.
- This training is very much useful in my daily life, and I am applying my learning.
"Thank you for this training. Whilst "unlearning" a few old habits, I learnt a lot of new skills. I will put these into action in the coming weeks."
- M.B., Project Expert with Populations Services International, Ethiopia
2020 CUSTOMISED TRAINING ASSIGNMENTS
SWEDISH COMMITTEE FOR AFGHANISTAN (SCA) - RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT & M&E
SASAKAWA AFRICA - PROJECT PLANNING AND PROPOSAL WRITING
DIAKONIA - REPORTING SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL WRITING
TECHNOSERVE - REPORTING SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL WRITING
"I wish all development practitioners would have an opportunity to undergo this training. After this training, I can never be the same. I am empowered with the necessary tools to write professionally."
- T.M., Programme Manager with Techno Serve, Zimbabwe